Administrative Forms and Policies


Welcome to our Administrative Forms and Policies page.  Here you will find common forms that you need to fill out for certain functions at the church.  You will also find the related church policies.  The forms and policies currently available are listed below.  The others will be activated and new ones added as they are ready use.  For additional information, contact the church Administrator at 359-6838 or email

The forms below are available as Word Forms.  That means you can download and fill them in on your computer screen.  All you have to do is type in the information and tab to the next field. You can save them on your computer, print them out, or send them as email attachments.

Click one of the links below and it will download the policy or form you need.


Building Use Request Form - Download in Word Format - Contact the church office during regular business hours if you need a key.

Hold Harmless Agreement

Vehicle Use Request Form - Download in Word Format - Return the buses filled with gas.

After you download the form, complete this request online by filling in the information in the indicated fields, print a copy for your records, and save the completed Word file. The form can then be attached to an email to submit your request to the Church Administrative Assistant at If you prefer, you can print the form and submit the request in paper format to the church office. 

 Wedding Policy - General policies for use of the church facilities for wedding ceremonies.

Electronic Wedding Application Sheet - This is an electronic MS Word Form that you can download and fill out on your computer.


Electronic Giving

Draft Authorization Form - Authorization form for bank draft contributions.