Prime Timers is an expanded ministry at Lexington United Methodist Church for persons 50 years of age and older as well as for others who enjoy participating in these activities.
Our goals are to:
- Become more involved in meaningful ministries and service projects,
- Provide activities for fellowship and fun, and
- Offer opportunities for continuing education.
The Senior Adult Planning Team develops meaningful and enjoyable activities for our members as well as others in the community, focusing primarily on these areas of interest:
- Adventures in Learning
- Arts, Crafts and Other Leisure Activities
- Physical Fitness
- Service to the Church and the Community.
We invite you to be involved in LUMC Prime Timers. If you would like to learn more, contact Frank and Mary Edwards who are the Co-Chairs of the Planning Team at Email or call 803-356-9760. To be added to our mailing lists and receive announcements about upcoming activities, contact the Prime Timers Coordinator for Communication and Publicity, Sammie Brown, at Email or call 803-356-9764.